A good action suggestion answers the questions below. Of course it’s possible to suggest an idea, even if all answers are not known. Crude estimates are also allowed, but those need to be notified as such. Ideas will be synthesized in Opasnet web-workspace.
- Content of the action: what will be done?
- Which groups of immigrants will be targeted?
- Who decides on the action and who will implement the action?
- What schedule is feasible to implement the action?
- How much does the implementation cost? Who will pay for it?
- What benefits will the action produce for
- different actors (companies, immigrants, national economy, customer etc.)
- different objectives (financial, health, social, wellbeing etc.)
- What research knowledge or reports are there available on implementation of the action or its effects?